Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Baking is my Zen (blogger.com)

My blog, Baking is my Zen, turns three years old on blogger.com.

Wow, how time flies!
It's been fun posting recipes and photography on my blog.

This is my last post on blogger.com. 
I will still be posting recipes on my blog, 
but it will be available on WordPress.com as of February 1, 2012.

Baking is my Zen's 
NEW BLOG LOCATION 
on WordPress.com as of 2/1/12 is:


JUST A NOTE: I have noticed my photography on other blogs or websites. Please understand, you cannot use my photography without my permission. Do the right thing! It's considered 'stolen' property when you take photography without permission.

~ Carmen Ortiz (blogger - Baking is my Zen)

DO NOT USE MY PHOTOGRAPHY WITHOUT PERMISSION

ALL PHOTOGRAPHY (UNLESS INDICATED) IN THIS BLOG BELONGS TO CARMEN ORTIZ OF BAKING IS MY ZEN.

PLEASE DO NOT USE MY PHOTOGRAPHY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Thank You.

~ Carmen Ortiz - blogger (Baking is my Zen)