Saturday, September 26, 2009

Welcome to...BAKED by Melissa


BAKED by Melissa - a review by me (Carmen)

I am not posting a recipe today...just sharing with you a place you might want to stop by and enjoy some cute cupcake creations.



In my travels to NYC, I decided to stop by and try some of the cute mini-cupcakes offered by BAKED by Melissa.




I ordered three cupcakes: cost $3 bucks

1- Peanut Butter Cup

2- Red Velvet

3- S'mores







Cupcake Selections in box ~
top left: S'mores
top right: Peanut Butter Cup
bottom left: Red Velvet

The cupcakes were moist and delicious!
I was a very happy customer! It's just enough to satisfy a sugar craving.

I've taken pictures for you to enjoy. If you haven't visited
yet...put it on your to do list...Stop by after lunch or dinner...












is located in New York City's SoHo area:

529 Broadway
New York, NY, 10012
Phone:
212.842.0220
Mon - Sun:
11:00 am - 8:00 pm

Located on Spring St. between Broadway and Mercer.



Till next post,

Carmen
BAKING is my ZeN

4 comments:

pierre said...

Hello melissa this is Pierre from paris thanks for the report from NYC that was great !!
and if you like french creative food come an visit my blog you are most welcome !!cheers Pierre

Lizzie said...

i live just around the corner from this place and i have yet to go and try them! but now i'll make sure to stop by. if you're looking for more good cupcakes in the city, i recommend Sugar Sweet Sunshine bakery on rivington and essex!

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

Lizzie,

Thanks for the suggestion of a cupcake bakery to visit... I luv cupcakes!

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Those cupcakes look insanely good! I am not a huge cake lover, but I'd eat any of those little guys!

DO NOT USE MY PHOTOGRAPHY WITHOUT PERMISSION

ALL PHOTOGRAPHY (UNLESS INDICATED) IN THIS BLOG BELONGS TO CARMEN ORTIZ OF BAKING IS MY ZEN.

PLEASE DO NOT USE MY PHOTOGRAPHY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Thank You.

~ Carmen Ortiz - blogger (Baking is my Zen)